All participants must weigh between 45 Kg to 115 Kg.
Our zipline tour is great for thrill seekers of all ages. But our suggested minimum age is 12 years. Children between the ages of 12 -18 must be accompanied by an adult and should be able to participate independently.
The zipline tour is designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength and who are in reasonably good health.
Guests with conditions that require fast-acting medication, like epinephrine, should bring their medication with them and make their guides aware of the condition prior to the start of the trip. If you have any concerns about your medical conditions, please consult your doctor before zipping.
Answers to few more common questions
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST
Our tour last approximately half hours including a 5 minute shuttle
Yes, we do offer group discounts for 10 or more participants with 10% discount for each.
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE
- Petzl adjustable climbing, seat harnesses, helmets, chest harnesses
- Trainers & staff equipped with industry standards
- Dual connection point lanyards for safety backup
- Petzl dual-wheel pulleys and carabiners
WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM
Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent. If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent & driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
ARE CAMERAS OR CELLPHONES ALLOWED?
Yes, we do allow cameras on the zipline tour. We recommend cell phones but cameras may not be used while zipping. Also, we do rent/sale Lanyards that hang around the neck for convenience of cell phone pictures and video!
WHAT’S NOT ALLOWED?
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Also, no one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Flying Konkan Devgad Ziplines reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Rs.600 per person including tax
WHAT TO WEAR
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Longer shorts or pants
- Tie long hair back
- Cap or hat under the helmet for colder weather (As long as the helmet can be safely secured)
- Bring rain gear if forecasted
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
- No clogs, flip-flops or other footwear that will slip off
- No dangling earrings
- No skirts or belly shirts
IS IT SAFE?
Flying Konkan Devgad Zipline inspects its zip line course, equipment daily. Universal Zipline Technology inspects every aspect of the courses quarterly. Cables are ½ & quote aircraft grade steel that will hold 23,000 lbs., attached to concrete and steel pillars that are guy-wired for strength and durability. Guests glide through the air using a pulley, climbing harness, and dual lanyards, conforming and exceeding industry standards for load capacity.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES ZIPLINE?
We have a very nice walking/hiking trail for those who do not want to zip but would like to watch their group for a small fee (Availability is based upon space in the shuttle bus)
We are here to thrill you with Maharashtra’s longest & India’s first ever on coast Zipline having the length of 1,885 feet and height of 280 feet.
Contact: 94055 66622
Venue: Devgad Zipline,
Devgad windmills, Devgad,
Maharashtra – 416613